Repairs and Contract Manager
- GBP45000.00 - GBP50000 per annum + plus benefits
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 2nd October 2019
- Job Type
Repairs an Contracts Maintenance Manager
A new opportunity has arose at a respected Housing Association based in North London with an excellent track record and tenant satisfaction rates.
You will manage performance to deliver a top quartile responsive repairs service through effective contract management and by providing technical expertise and guidance for repairs and maintenance related works.
You will be flexible with your approach to work and be able to tackle a variety of projects to ensure the buildings and other assets are maintained to the highest standards and comply with all regulatory and legislative standards.
Up to £50,000 plus benefits (Depending on Experience)
- Deliver effective contractor management, ensuring all services, expenditure, performance and KPI's are managed within agreed parameters and where appropriate involving residents in the process.
- Leading a team of Estate inspectors in delivering well maintained and managed estates and properties.
- Ensure that voids and repairs are delivered on time, to schedule and in accordance with the contract standard, as well as meet the top quartile national KPI's for void properties.
- Engage with residents and their representatives, ensuring they are kept informed of performance, improvement plans and cost issues.
- Consistently measure, monitor and review Key Performance Indicators of responsive repairs and maintenance and provide department's KPIs and other statistical data when required
- Respond to complaints and enquiries and ensure all litigation and disrepair cases are dealt with within time and quality targets to reduce the reputational and financial risk.
- Manage and develop a high performing team of technical and non-technical staff and undertake all supervision and estates duties.
Degree in Construction Management or similar equivalent qualification.
- Membership of professional body desirable.
- Technical knowledge sufficient to manage a large and complex responsive maintenance and repairs programme across a range of different stock types.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team to deliver objectives and targets.
- Experience of managing budgets
- Experience of managing a responsive repairs team
- Experience of working in Social Housing.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for an respected organisation and to gain invaluable experience within the field.
What to do next… If you are interested in the position or wish for further information please submit your CV and call 0207 478 2526 and speak with Matthew Mullin.