- GBP20 - GBP25 per hour
- UK, Sussex
- Construction & Engineering, Contracts Management
- 22nd June 2018
- Job Type
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Repairs Coordinator at a well-run and established organisation based in East Sussex. This is a great opportunity to join a prominent organisation who have developed a leading reputation in the industry through their forward thinking and quality of service.
£20 - £25 Per Hour
Depending on Experience
Job Role Your role will be to provide assistance to the property services team with administrative support and to ensure the effective delivery of responsive and planned repairs to all tenants and lease holders.
- You will line manage repairs officers and cover work undertaken when required.
- Arrange responses to service enquiries and allocate work to maintenance surveyors.
- Investigate complaints and communicate with contractors and customers to reports and responses.
- Place orders for repairs and authorise work orders.
- Produce accurate and well-presented management reports.
- Responsible for data entry using a variety of IT applications to ensure all customer transactions are recorded and accurate.
- Co-ordinate inspections to vacant properties.
- Attend weekly meetings regarding progress of works to vacant dwellings.
- Experience of working in an administrative role within Social Housing.
- Experience of using CRM softwares.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and organised.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office applications.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a well renowned and established company and to gain invaluable experience within the field.
What to do next… If you are interested in the position or wish for further information please submit your CV in Word format