- GBP15 - GBP20 per hour
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Facilities Management
- 11th January 2018
- Job Type
A new opportunity has become available for a Repairs Coordinator at a well-established Housing Association based in London. This is a great opportunity to join a prominent organisation who have developed a leading reputation in the industry through their forward thinking and quality of service.
£15 - £20 Per Hour
Depending on Experience
Your role will be to provide administrative support and ensure the effective delivery of responsive and planned repairs to all tenants and lease holders.
· To assist in managing the maintenance, development and monitoring of systems, registers, records and databases to ensure an accurate and timely storage and retrieval of data.
· Produce accurate and well-presented documents including technical reports.
· Responsible for data entry using a variety of IT applications to ensure all customer transactions are recorded and accurate.
· Effectively manage and resolve resident contact by liaising with the Customer Services Team.
· Review all invoices prior to approval and payment and to liaise with the Finance team to ensure all payments to contractors are within the agreed timescale.
· To assist with the design, development and implementation of systems and procedures to improve the quality and performance of services provided.
· Experience of working in an administrative role within Social Housing.
· Experience of using Northgate and CRM software.
· Self-motivated, ambitious and organised.
· Ability to work with Microsoft Office applications.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a well renowned and established company and to gain invaluable experience within the field.
What to do next… If you are interested in the position or wish for further information please submit your CV in Word format