Resident Engineer (Tunnels)
- SGD6500 - SGD6800 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 5th September 2019
- Job Type
Our client is an international engineering company working on some notable tunnelling projects in Singapore.
- Manage team of site supervisors
- Site supervision/inspection of construction works
- Liaise with all parties involved in the project
- Monitor and ensure all works carried out as per specification/approved construction drawings
- Maintain & control site records as per BCA requirements
- The RE shall possess a Civil and Structural engineering degree recognised by the Professional Engineers Board of Singapore
- Resident Engineer accreditation by JAC of IES/ACES.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Tunnel experience, MRT Station Project
Interested candidates please click apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg no R1442429 Licence No 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031