Retail Design Manager (initial 12 month FTC)
- NZD80000 - NZD100000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 18th July 2018
- Job Type
One of New Zealand's most dynamic construction companies are recruiting for a Retail Design Manager to assist on their major retail project which is ongoing on the city fringe. With offices in Australia and New Zealand, this company pride themselves on delivering high quality developments with a strong focus on large, retail, commercial projects.
This role will involve;
- Preparing documentation for designer planning and issue drawings to construction for pricing
- Present completed store design concepts and store layouts to design team
- Partner with retailers, designers and shopfitters
- Standardise frameworks to achieve economics of scale to promote resource sustainability e.g. lighting, water, mannequins
- Ensure shop designs adhere to the specific design criteria
To be successful you will need;
- Tertiary qualification in design or architecture related topic
- Minimum 5 years working in the Retail Design Industry
- New Zealand experience in a similar role
- Good work ethic and communication skills
- Project management, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Strong ability in freehand drawing/sketching and concept design
- Available to start in August and work standard business hours Monday - Friday
- You must be in New Zealand to interview
*Please be aware this is initially a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
The successful candidate will be joining a motivated and highly talented team that are collectively committed to delivering market leading developments and great investment outcomes.
This is a genuinely rare opportunity for an ambitious individual who aspires to develop their career as a Retail Design Manager with one of the best in the business. It comes with training and support, as well as a competitive salary based on experience.
To apply in strict confidence, click on the apply button or for more information please phone Carol Kelly on (09) 303 9093.