- NZD70000 - NZD90000 per annum
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 13th June 2018
- Job Type
With offices in Auckland and Queenstown, this Structural Engineering consultancy specialise in high-end residential homes to commercial builds that are structurally challenging and interesting. The Queenstown office is looking for a skilled Revit draftsman to join their tight-knit team.
You'll be joining the drafting team which is currently made up of a graduate and an experienced drafter where you'll be helping the engineers work on local projects. You'll use Revit to design and deliver structural documentation packages for a variety of residential and commercial projects.
- Working knowledge of Revit.
- Ability to translate Structural details and sketches into a Revit model.
- Able to work independently.
- Confident communication skills and passion for producing quality work.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, please get in touch to discuss further. We will not send your CV to anyone we haven't first discussed over the phone.
Please email a CV through to Tparawa@cobaltrecruitment.com, or send me any questions you may have.
Cobalt's Christchurch Team operates across the full spectrum of professional engineering and construction roles.