Revit Technician | Drafter
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 13th July 2018
- Job Type
North Shore based my client pride themselves on providing their clients with high quality engineering services and employees with interesting projects and professional development. A national civil and structural, award winning consultancy my client nurture talent, celebrate success, reward achievement and always look for opportunities to enhance an individual's career. In addition my client are recognised as a Professional Development partner of IPENZ, offering stimulating projects and professional development at all levels.
With a range of diverse projects across multiple sectors you are set to enjoy the variety of work whilst sharpening your drafting capabilities.
About the role:
- Deliver a range of engineering design projects across the structural projects.
- Accurately using AutoCAD and Revit to prepare and complete drawings with set time frames
- Produce plans, sections and details from engineering sketches
- Actively participate in, and contribute to, technical aspects of small to major projects.
To be successful:
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in AutoCAD and Revit
- The ability to build strong relationships
- The ability to deliver work on time and to a high standard
- Strong communication skills
In addition to the company's outstanding culture, you will be recognised for your successes. You will receive access to personal development and training, a structured career path and a salary package that reflects your experience and quality. Please contact Kelly-Jo Ward on ph. 027 274 3203 or email your CV to email@example.com