- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 20th July 2018
- Job Type
About the Company
My client are a leading medium sized Consultancy with offices based up and down the country. They enjoy a healthy work and life balance, and are continuously pushing themselves by utilising the latest technologies in the industry! No two weeks are the same at this progressive, dynamic firm, as you will be involved in a variety of small to large projects including new builds across commercial, health, education and residential, Seismic Assessments, Building retrofits and earthquake strengthening.
Your personal development is also important to my client, and you will be given the opportunity to achieve more certificates, gain more knowledge and eventually grow into Senior Management positions!
About the Role:
- Producing technical drawings and documentation in Revit
- Delivering structural design projects across a broad range
- Problem solving technical and design issues
To be successful:
- At least 3-4 years of REVIT structural drafting experience
- Demonstrated technical and detailing skills with a high level of attention to detail to all your work
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and be comfortable
- Proven background in meeting timelines
- Project experience in commercial and residential is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and well organised
If you believe you can do all of the above, and have a positive outlook please email your CV (ideally in word format) to email@example.com or call Kelly-Jo on Ph. 027 2743203.