Seismic Development Manager - Service Line Lead
- NZD130000 - NZD150000 per annum + Additional benefits
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 18th January 2018
- Job Type
This business has provided quality design and project delivery throughout New Zealand, for more than 35 years. The company has built a reputation for problem solving and adding value to property assets, and delivered top quality projects for hundreds of offices, retail outlets, restaurants, hotels, embassies, educational institutions, and warehouses.
For the last 5 years their Christchurch office has been involved with seismic related strengthening for refurbishment and development projects. . With this experience behind us and close relationships with associated engineers, we wish to gain further seismic skills and expertise for our Wellington business, where we already have seismic projects in the pipeline.
The role will be reporting to the Executive Director and will be responsible for promoting and driving the seismic business line to existing and new clients in the Wellington region.
- Establishing a clear plan and execute accordingly
- Expanding new and existing relationships with landlords and building owners
- Developing and presenting value propositions for seismic strengthening works
- Converting strategic relationships into projects
- Taking and understanding client briefs and clear scope of works
- Coordinating and programming pre-delivery plans
- Presenting design and rebuild packages to new and existing clients
- Account management team for project delivery
- Engaging, understanding and managing specialised consultants
- Communicating with and engaging clients through the re-build process
- Maintain weekly and monthly reporting requirements and communication
The individual for the role will be a self starter with a strong commercial project delivery experience and knowledge of the Wellington region.
They will also have:
- A Bachelors Degree would be ideal but not a pre-requisite.
- Technical skills to compile scope of works
- Strong communication skills
- Motivated and be self-driven
- A clear understanding of seismic requirements
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
In terms of package a competitive salary, company vehicle, performance based incentive bonus.
This is an opportunity for an individual who is looking to take their project management career to the next level with a business that is ideally placed to maximise the significant opportunities in the Wellington property sector with full commitment from the company.
To apply in strict confidence or to know more on the role please contact me on the number below.
09 303 9093