- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 13th January 2020
- Job Type
Our client is an international design consultancy with a multidisciplinary set up. They are seeking for an exceptional and experienced Senior Architects to join their team!
- Conceptualize concept and schematic designs
- Execute feasibility studies and present design proposals
- Preparation of tender documentation, schedules and specifications
- Liaises and discuss project-relevant issues with clients
- Liaises and coordinates with consultants and contractors
- Ensures design quality and authority compliance
To be successful for this role, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture and at least 5 years of working experience in the related field. You will be proficient in BIM (Revit), Sketchup, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and this describes your career aspirations, then please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Natalie Chan at +65 6800 7924 for a detailed discussion on the role.
Reg No.: R1434739
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031