Senior Architectural Technician
- NZD $80,000 - 105,000 per annum
- New Zealand
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 13th October 2017
- Job Type
About the Company
My client is looking for a Senior Architectural Technician preferably with Revit experience, who is passionate about the industry. As an integral part of the team you will have strong knowledge of New Zealand Building code and standards as well as excellent documentation and detailing abilities.
This Well known Practice has a cohesive and progressive team environment which invests in both your personal growth and professional development, and allows you to advance your Revit knowledge and Portfolio. With an International prescence and a great name, this modern, diverse Studio are rapidly growing and have a lot to offer.
Skills and Experience:
- 5 + years experience within an architectural environment
- Natural leadership skills and excellent communication skills
- Generalist Architecture experience
- Solid documentation skills
- Good knowledge of Revit
- Team player with ability to work to project timelines
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work life balance and culture
- Great open plan office, in an idyllic location
- Work with a great senior management team who will provide excellent support.
If you are technically minded, enjoy a variety of projects and are ready to step up in your career then please contact Kelly-Jo Ward on Ph. 021 0377704 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org