Senior Building Surveyor
- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 21st January 2019
- Job Type
MRICS Senior Building Surveyor
Based Manchester City Centre
£40,000 - £50,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and talented Senior Building Surveyor to join a busy and expanding team in central Manchester. The successful Senior Building Surveyor will assume a client facing role from day one, working across an excellent contact base of national clients. Given the majority of the client base is commercially focused, it is essential that you will have gained previous experience of working in the commercial sector.
Key duties will include:
- Schedules of dilapidation
- Preparing planned preventative maintenance plans
- Assisting with co-ordination of portfolio instructions
- Building strong working relationships with clients whilst mentoring more junior team members
The successful candidate will be MRICS with a proven track record of industry experience, who carries a proactive and can do attitude. With a strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, you will be a team player with a real desire to help shape the future direction of this business.
Please apply online with your most recent CV, outlining your suitability for this role.