Senior Fire Safety Officer
- GBP275 - GBP300 per day
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Safety/Quality/Controls/Acceptance of Construction Work
- 8th August 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a fantastic University in London to source an interim Fire Safety Officer, paying £275-£300 per day LTD rate (inside IR35, via umbrella company).
My client is seeking a strong individual who can come in and hit the ground running and change the ethos around fire, health and safety within the team.
You will have/be able to:
- Lead on fire safety strategy
- Undertake fire risk assessments and inspections across the campus
- Change a relaxed culture to fire, health and safety
- Previous experience within the public sector (Higher Education or Healthcare)
- Membership of the Institute of Fire Safety Managers, Institution of Fire Engineers or equivalent
- Health and Safety qualification (preferably NEBOSH)
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.