Senior Geotechnical Engineer
- NZD100000 - NZD130000 per annum
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 9th May 2018
- Job Type
Multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy with offices throughout New Zealand and a presence in Australia. The local Christchurch office have big plans of expanding with projects all over the South Island.
Starting as a Senior Geotechnical Engineer, you'll be on a path towards becoming the Team Leader in a few years. You'll have the opportunity to work on great projects and grow the team in the future. There will be some travel required to manage projects outside of Christchurch.
- Relevant experience in a New Zealand consulting environment.
- Confident in your technical skills, either already acting as a Senior or nearly a Senior Engineer.
- Strong soft skills and other management potential will be an advantage.
- Ability to get along with others.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, please get in touch to discuss further. We will not send your CV to anyone until we've discussed over the phone.
Alternatively, if this isn't exactly what you're after, get in touch for a confidential conversation to discuss what you are looking for. As an engineer turned recruiter, I'll be able to better understand your experience and help guide you through the local job market.
Cobalt's South Island Team operates across the full spectrum of professional engineering and construction roles.