Senior Geotechnical / Geotechnical Engineer
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 4th October 2018
- Job Type
Our client is an international consulting firm providing expertise for the planning and design of iconic residential, commercial, mixed development buildings and infrastructure (Stations) projects. With many new exciting projects in the pipeline, they are now seeking to grow their geotechnical team to work on their building and infrastructure team.
- Preparation of Geotechnical Investigation specifications and GIR. You will conduct Geotechnical Analysis with Numerical Modelling and perform Master layout planning, preliminary and detail design for earthworks and roadworks.
- Experience in Slope terrain analysis and slope stability analysis for hillside area and preparing different options of foundation system, earthwork design, ERSS system, RC retaining wall design and foundation design.
- Experienced in the use of numerical modelling and geotechnical software.
- Ensuring that team members, managers and clients are consistently well informed about progress and timelines
- Should have done Co-ordination with Architects & other Consultant.
- Civil Engineering Degree recognized by the Professional Engineers Board of Singapore.
- A masters degree in geotechnical engineering is advantageous.
- Familiar with Local Code of Practice and Authority Submission requirement
- Minimum 3-15 years of working experience in the Geotechnical Field within an Engineering Consultancy
- Logical thinking and analytical skills with good communication skills
Candidates with more experience and/or registered PE will be considered for Associate/Principal positions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation that is at the forefront of smart buildings and infrastructure. If you feel like this role describes your career aspirations, then please forward a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Haider at +65 6800 9279 for a detailed discussion on the role.