Senior Maintenance Electrician
- GBP34000 - GBP38000 per annum
- UK, Hertfordshire
- Construction & Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical
- 10th December 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a Scientific Organisation in Hertfordshire, who are seeking a permanent Senior Maintenance Electrician to join their Maintenance team, paying up to £38,000 depending on experience.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team responsible for the electrical maintenance of the estate, consisting of general and containment laboratories, production filling area, cold rooms and offices. They will be required to undertake planned and reactive maintenance work to support the organisation's electrical systems, ensuring premises are maintained in a safe, efficient and functional order.
You will have:
- 5+ years of experience as an Electrician.
- Experience of working within a Maintenance environment.
- 17th Edition electrical qualification.
- Minimum Level 3 Certificate in the Certification of Electrical Installations (inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations).
- Experience working with electrical systems supporting containment laboratories or equivalent safety systems including biological pressure containment systems.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.