Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical
- 27th August 2018
- Job Type
An exciting role in an international consulting firm consisting of M&E engineers providing expertise for the planning and design of iconic residential and commercial buildings. With new projects in the year ahead, they are now seeking to grow their Mechanical design team to work on their building projects.
- Design of ACMV, Fire Protection and P&S according to local code of practice
- Liase with authorities on submissions as a Qualified Person Representative
- Ensuring that team members, managers and clients are consistently well informed about progress and timelines
- Provide concept sketch design to drafters for detailed design
- Provide cost estimates for M&E designs
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering recognized by Professional Engineers Board (PEB)
- Familiar with Local Code of Practice (CP48, COPSSW, CP52, SS553, SS554, etc.)
- 5 years of minimum relevant working experience in Singapore
- Experience in Design with ACMV, Fire Protection and P&S.
- CORENET Submission experience
- Good Communication skills
Candidates with more experience and/or registered PE will be considered for associate/principal positions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation that is at the forefront of smart buildings. If you feel like this role describes your career aspirations, then please forward a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Haider at +65 6800 9279 for a detailed discussion on the role.