- NZD110000 - NZD140000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Town Planning
- 16th November 2018
- Job Type
About the Company
My client operate throughout Australasia and the Pacific, and have become widely known as being one of the leading multi-disciplinary Consultancy's in New Zealand. Drawing inspiration from their past achievements and dedicated staff, my client are always looking for sustainable ways to integrate nature and the built environment, as well as striving to exceed client expectations.
Due to a growing Planning team, a newly created role for a Senior Planner has become available. As a Senior Planner you will be leading projects, developing and fostering client relationships, preparing resource consent applications, policy analysis, feasibility studies and project management. You'll also be helping to mentor and guide the more junior members of the Auckland Planning team. On offer is a team culture that embraces diversity and innovation, long term job comfort and opportunities for continued professional development.
To be successful
- Minimum of 8 years new Zealand planning experience
- Excellent planning and people management skills
- Ability to foster and develop new and existing relationships with various levels of stake holders and the community
- Experience in a similar Leadership role and professional environment
- Proven quality management and client care skills
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative and well balanced Leadership style
- Commercially aware with well developed networks
This role will be a long-term opportunity to work with this bright organisation that has a committed focus on training & nurturing their staff.
For more information on the role please contact Kelly-Jo Ward on Ph. 027 274 3203 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org