Senior Project Manager - Dunedin / Queenstown
- NZD150000 - NZD190000 per annum + Vehicle, Phone and Laptop
- New Zealand, Otago
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 25th October 2019
- Job Type
This company recently secured a large $80m commercial development in the heart of Dunedin, alongside one of the region's major redevelopments, and a $60m commercial project in Queenstown. Due to that, they require two project managers or a Senior Project Manager that enjoys multitasking and wants to make a real difference in the region.
Ideal candidate would take full ownership of the site and be able to lead the team by example. Directors are very passionate about the industry and always deliver their projects on time and within agreed budgets, and they are looking to bring on a like-minded professional that takes pride in his / her work.
Key selection criteria:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 5-10+ years of commercial and high-end residential Project Management experience in New Zealand, Australia or UK
- Proven record of timely and within budget delivery of projects over $40m
- Ability to build relationships with internal/external stakeholders and other contractors
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details and ability to lead by example
If you think you have the skills and experience to be successful in this tole then Apply Here, or Contact Illya Golovchenko at Cobalt Recruitment on 0276049414 for a confidential discussion