Senior Project Manager - Healthcare
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 9th February 2019
- Job Type
A unique opportunity has come on the market for a Senior Project Manager to join a growing and competitive Project Management Consultancy that is making its mark in the Construction industry. This company takes pride in delivering a professional and tailored service to their clients, and with their extensive technical knowledge and connections with in the industry they have an exciting portfolio of projects on the go across Commercial and Healthcare.
This amazing role will see you representing the client on some interesting projects while having the challenge of working in a live environment. You will be providing design direction and project management which will have a great impact on some exciting projects that are helping healthcare in New Zealand.
- Manage the design direction, planning, implementation, delivery, schedule, budget to provide a quality finished project.
- Maintain and build relationships with Managers, Facility Managers, Contractors, Consultants and all other key stakeholders.
- Operational Management working with all stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years plus industry experience
- Thorough knowledge of NZ Building Code and NZ Standards
- Building related tertiary qualification
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Flexible & adaptable with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to work autonomously
This is a really great opportunity to work with an organisation that is making a difference in New Zealand.
Feel free to get in touch with Sam Calvert on 09 303 9093, or Apply Now!