Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure
- NZD130000 - NZD150000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 13th March 2019
- Job Type
About the role
In this role you will focus on providing successful delivery and management of a large infrastructure portfolio (road, rail, airport, port). This will include delivering on the full project life cycle on time and to budgetary requirements, and adding to the continued growth and success of the business through business development opportunities.
About the company
Based in Auckland City, this Consultancy are experts in their sector and provide their clients with high class delivery of all projects. This has enabled them to become one of the leading consultancies in New Zealand and continue to shine above their competitors.
This is a fantastic opportunity progress your career with one of the industry's best, be rewarded with an experience relevant salary, have the opportunity to work on diverse projects and an enjoyable working team environment.
In this role your responsibilities will include
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing requirements
- Understand cost-to-completion projections and make decisions accordingly
- Effectively apply Project Management methodology
- Manage resources in conjunction with managers, production and sub-contractors
- End to end delivery of various projects
- Manage day to day operational aspects of projects
- Effectively work with team and managers to ensure that relevant communication with the clients is done in a timely manner
To be successful in this role you will need
- Currently delivering end to end projects at a Senior level
- Industry related tertiary qualification
- Thorough knowledge of NZS3910:2013
- Experience in Airport, Rail and Port works preferable
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder experience
- Ability to work autonomously
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Rachel McNickle on (09) 303 9093