Senior Project Manager - projects up to $30m
- NZD140000.00 - NZD160000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 8th January 2019
- Job Type
Join a nationwide head construction partner who deliver high quality projects within the commercial sector and are experienced in various contract forms from D & B, ECI and the more traditional models. This company has a reputation for high delivery standards, a focus on client service and also a very highly skilled and high achieving team who have won awards earlier this year. This company is about positive impact and a focus on people not just profit.
The particular project you will be initially working on is in excess of $30m and is one of the larger projects this company currently has underway. Specialists in commercial construction, education and public user sector, fit out and remediation, there is exposure to a large variety of projects across the country.
To be successful you will not just the skills and experience but also the right attitude and approach to your work as culture fit is invaluable for this tight knit team. You will be expected to:
- Manage the project program and ensure deadlines are met on time and on budget
- Provide advise on methodologies, building issues, managing risk, cost effectiveness
- Deliver the project in line with Health and Safety and Quality Assurance standards set
- Work closely with management and clients and also
- QS's and SM's to ensure that costs and productions are on schedule
You will need:
- To have led and delivered a successful project (full cycle) recently, in NEW ZEALAND
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Worked on projects in excess of $25m
- Excellent communication, time management and people management skills
Whats in it for you?
- Very attractive remuneration package including a vehicle
- Health Insurance
- Further training and career opportunities
If this sounds like you please hit APPLY NOW and attach your updated CV, alternatively call Carol Kelly on 09 303 9093 to hear about more opportunities or to have a confidential discussion.