Senior Project Manager - Tauranga
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 20th September 2018
- Job Type
A fantastic opportunity to join one of New Zealand's leading Project Management consultancy's has just become available! This leading firm are looking to appoint a motivated and talented Senior Project Manager to join their successful team in sunny Tauranga, managing Commercial and Office, Residential and Educational projects ranging from $2M - $100M plus.
As a Senior Project Manager you will deliver premium services in the above sectors and become apart of their track record on delivering some of the highest quality projects out of the Tauranga district. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to relocate to growing Construction Consultancy in an affordable region.
- 8+ years project management experience in the construction industry as a preference
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A relationship builder - able to hold strong relationships with clients
- Ability to follow directions and take initiative when required
- New Zealand experience is preferable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creditable consultancy who are invested in giving back to their people, and succession planning them into higher roles and opportunities with becoming the leading experts in the industry.
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and similar experience in the local market.
Please hit 'Apply Now' if you are interested in this role or hearing about similar roles.