Senior Project Manager - Wellington, NZ
- Asia, Other AsiaPac
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 20th August 2018
- Job Type
Our client is proud to be the consultant Project Manager for a large retail development in the Wellington region of New Zealand. This is an iconic development that will change the landscape of the region, and provide the successful applicant with a sizeable, challenging project that will be a career highlight.
With the status of the project and developer behind it, comes an expectation that the key personnel are experienced in the right areas and have similar project delivery experience behind them. It is mandatory that you have good tenure with great employers, in a PM consultancy or design and build contractor capacity. Your stakeholder management will be impeccable as will your ability to troubleshoot issues that come up from the very front end through to hand over and tenancy co-ordination.
Other key requirements include:
- Strong time management and an eye for detail.
- The ability to work well in a team and coordinate wide variety of internal and external resource.
- A passion for Project Management and the desire to deliver beyond client's expectations.
- Project experience $50M plus, ideally some within the retail sector.
- High level of written communication, and confidence chairing meetings.
The successful applicant will be well remunerated and have the backing of a large team of Project Managers nationwide. Your career development is a priority and therefore any opportunity to further advance this will be well supported by the company.
If you would like to hear more about the position or register your interest, please contact me in confidence on:
Jamie Todd | +64 3366 8735 | firstname.lastname@example.org