Senior Project Manager
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 14th November 2018
- Job Type
Join one of New Zealand's leading Project Management consultancies and contribute to the growth and development of not only the company but also your career. They currently have some great projects across Residential, Educational, Government and more. As they are a multi disciplined firm, the opportunities are endless. This consultancy are experts in the industry and are known for their high class delivery of each project, whether that be a $5M Project or a $30M Project.
In this role you will focus on providing successful delivery and management of project services to clients. This will include managing and developing client relationships and contribute to the development of the business.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing requirements
- End to end delivery of various projects
- Manage day to day operational aspects of projects
- Effectively work with team and managers to ensure that relevant communication with the clients is done in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8 years' minimum of Construction Project Management experience
- Tertiary level qualification from the industry
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders
Great opportunity to build your career with one of the industry's best. Be rewarded with a vibrant working culture, competitive salary and career progression.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.