Senior Project Manager
- GBP55000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum
- UK, Surrey
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 14th June 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a University in the Home Counties to source a permanent Senior Project Manager, paying from £55000-£60000.
The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering schemes from £250k to £50m into the public sector and will be instrumental in the success of the capital programme.
The essential requirements are as follows:
- Experience of delivering projects to public sector clients
- Track record of successfully delivering either redevelopment or refurbishment projects on time
- Strong track record of managing project budgets up to £50m
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders
- Effective communicator at all levels
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.