Senior Project Manager
- Negotiable + car + bonus + kiwisaver
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 2nd October 2018
- Job Type
This is a rare opportunity to join this very lucrative kiwi company in a senior management position. They are currently requiring a Senior Project Manager, however this would suit someone who has a Construction Management career goal in mind with the plan to ease someone in to become a key player in the business over the next 2 years.
A medium sized commercial contractor with an extremely stable team.The average tenure of staff in the company is approx 15 years which is a real testament to the the company, their management and culture but also the style they work in and the clients they choose to work alongside. With strong client relationships and a large amount of repeat business it's no wonder that this company have won several awards for their work in the past and are almost unrivaled in their niche of the market.
Initially starting off on a $60m project as a Senior Project Manager on a project appro but there will be a plan in place for the right person to buy in to the company and establish themselves within senior management. This role would be suited to someone who may be in a larger Tier 1 or Tier 2 company and who may have hit a glass ceiling with their career progression to Construction Manager.
Key to being successful in this role:
- Minimum 10 - 15 years experience within large scale commercial construction with majority NZ experience essential - you will not be considered without NZ experience.
- Technical background such as engineer qualified
- Hands on experience in turnkey projects in excess of $50m
- Proven record of performance and delivery
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships especially with clients
- Ensure positive financial outcomes on projects
- You will need to be someone who displays vitality, is a relationship builder and someone who can lead and drive teams. You will have a strategic mind who can see the big picture
A new team member will need to be someone who has a genuine desire to contribute to a team focused business that values company culture and the input of it's people. Along with a great environment and fantastic team members, on offer is a very competitive salary, vehicle, health care, laptop, phone and also in house incentives and discretionary bonuses as well as the opportunity to buy in after 2 years and move into a Construction Management position.
*To be considered for this role you must be a permanent resident
Please hit apply now if you are interested in this role or interested in hearing about similar roles. For more information please call Carol on 09 303 9093.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.