Senior Project Manager
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 26th July 2018
- Job Type
This role will see an immediate demand on a large $100M+ project, in which would see you taking a senior role and be further supported by the Project Director. You will focus on providing successful delivery and management of project services to clients, which will include managing and developing client relationships and contribute to the development of the business.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing requirements.
- End to end delivery of various projects.
- Manage day to day operational aspects of projects.
- Effectively work with team and managers to ensure that relevant communication with the clients is done in a timely manner.
- Confidence and the ability to demonstrate a strong Project Management at the construction phase is paramount.
- Display strong ability to manage a robust documentation process and present impeccably.
- A high level of report writing and proficiency around construction documentation.
- Must display strong career pedigree in client side or consultancy Project Management.
- Tertiary level qualification from the industry is preferable.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders.
This is a unique opportunity to build your career with one of the industry's best and be involved on a major infrastructure project in Christchurch. Be rewarded with a vibrant working culture, competitive salary and career progression.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.