Senior Project Manager
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 10th July 2019
- Job Type
A leading project management consultancy practice is in growth mode and looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead the way on projects from $10M - $100M.
For over 20 years this company has been delivering successful projects to their clients and being experts within their sector, and sit in the top few as leading consultancies in NZ. They partner with some of NZ's greatest companies to deliver on a variety of projects including large commercial, residential, education and more. The projects are interesting, innovative, and end in great success!
They appreciate and value their people, and provide guidance and support to further their careers. Being part of this team will allow you to deliver high quality services to their major clients and work on a range of projects. You will be self-motivated, articulate, committed and driven to succeed, and play a key part in their growth.
- Act as a point of contact for management of the project with the client and actively manage key relationships with sub-contractors and advisors
- Ensure the implementation and compliance with all the project specific policies and procedures
- Keep Directors informed of project progress and cost status
- Co-ordinate the submission of reports to the client
- Manage the project programme and cost plan along with productivity
- Build a strong relationship with your clients so they are confident in your ability and for future work
- Strong proven leadership and successful execution of projects
- Degree qualified and NZ working experience
- 5 - 10+ years relevant industry experience
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to build rapport with a variety of people
- A commitment to the industry as a career and a hunger for opportunities
- Project experience from inception to completion
This Senior Project Manager's role will provide you with opportunities to expand your scope on large projects, and work with some of the best in the business. You will have the autonomy to utilise technical skills and high level of knowledge.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Sam Calvert on (09) 303 9093