Senior Quantity Surveyor - Aviation
- GBP50000 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- Rest of the World, Other
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 27th September 2019
- Job Type
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant - Aviation
Location: UK Wide
Salary: Up to £65,000, Pension, Private Medical, Holiday Pay
As an Senior Cost Consultant/Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be working as part of and leading a team alongside colleagues Level 10+ to manage and deliver projects, liaise with external contractors and consultants on a project basis, and report to clients and stakeholders.
Your role at this level will be to lead the delivery of cost management in commercial/retail/residential projects.
You will be responsible for leading a team and utilising resource to deliver projects within cost, time and quality standards, and will have significant technical knowledge and experience in their field.
The successful individual will:
- Relevant cost and commercial management experience
- Analyse and compile a range of complex data and documents, using knowledge to review and assess analysis and provide recommendations to contribute to project decision-making
- Use own knowledge and experience of industry best practice to support the development of current cost and commercial management systems and processes
- Work to improve services and drive innovation to increase team contribution to project delivery
- Manage relationships with customers in order to identify opportunities to improve the cost management offering and deliver customer satisfaction
- Act as a key technical resource within the field of cost/commercial management, providing technical advice and solutions to internal colleagues in order to support successful project delivery across a range of projects
- Build valued relationships with senior clients and stakeholders, in order to ensure client satisfaction, develop the cost management service and create new business opportunities
- Degree qualified in quantity surveying or other relevant business discipline.
- Professional qualification and/or membership of the RICS or other relevant Chartered Institute would be an additional advantage.
Apply online or contact Joshua Misailidis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7478 2576 in confidence.