Senior Quantity Surveyor
- NZD100000 - NZD130000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 11th February 2020
- Job Type
A leading boutique PQS firm with a strong reputation in the NZ market are looking for a strong Intermediate/Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
This role would see you working on a diverse portfolio, relevant to your experience, on projects ranging up to $100m, with a variety of stakeholders across the public and private sector.
The key criteria would be:
- Pre-contract quantity surveying including cost planning, value engineering, contract documentation, cashflow forecasting, tender analysis, other financial calculations and related reporting.
- Post-contract quantity surveying including contract administration, process valuation, cost negotiation, financial reporting and related activities.
- Post completion quantity surveying
- Information management and reporting.
- The ability to take the lead as well as work in a team and take instruction when necessary
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Relevant industry qualification in Quantity Surveying
- 3+ years New Zealand experience
- Experience in Professional Quantity Surveying
- A professional and confident manner with excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and thrive on the challenges ahead
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Sam Calvert on (09) 303 9093