Senior Quantity Surveyor
- NZD120000 - NZD150000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 3rd December 2018
- Job Type
A global Cost Consultancy are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be part of their progressive and committed team. They are a team of highly impressive consultants working in partnership with their clients and have a large commercial pipeline to immerse yourself in.
This international consultancy act proactively in their approach and advice, and are an expert extension of their clients business. They are committed to executing high-quality cost solutions and have a long standing reputation of understanding the needs of their clients in order to reach their goals. Being part of this company will allow you to build strong relationships with some impressive clients and with a their wealth of experience your career and development will go from strength to strength.
- Pre-contract Quantity surveying including cost planning, value engineering, contract documentation, tender analysis and related reporting
- Post-contract including contract administration, progress valuation and cost negotiation
- Support the Project Managers to deliver the project on time and in budget
- Information management including price enquiries and maintenance and review work as required
- Analyse profitability and revenue within the project ensuring the financial goals are met
- Provide updates and financial results to the Project Manager and Client
- Relevant industry qualification in Quantity Surveying
- 8+ years experience in commercial construction
- Strong communication and attention to detail
- Integrity in business dealings at all times - ability to create and maintain trust
- Technical skills - negotiating, settling, understand a construction program
- Knowledge of CostX would be highly regarded but not essential
Please hit 'Apply Now' if you are interested in this role or contact Rachel McNickle on (09) 303 9093 for more information.
Applicants must be eligable to work in New Zealand.