Senior Quantity Surveyor
- NZD $130,000 - 140,000 per annum + Negotiable
- New Zealand
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 17th October 2017
- Job Type
This consultancy has over 50 years of experience in delivering expertise to assist clients with large-scale construction and building projects. They are leaders in their field and have an exciting amount of projects in their pipeline.
They are in need of an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their high performing team. This would be a fantastic opportunity to be involved in some substantial commercial developments that will be challenging and rewarding to work on. Although they are focusing in the commercial space they also cover all sectors which will provide a diverse workload.
• Pre-contract Quantity surveying including cost planning, value engineering, contract documentation, tender analysis and related reporting
• Post-contract including contract administration, progress valuation and cost negotiation
• Support the Project Managers to deliver the project on time and in budget
• Information management including price enquiries and maintenance and review work as required
• Leadership and guidance to the Junior QS team
• Analyse profitability and revenue within the project ensuring the financial goals are met
• Provide updates and financial results to the Project Manager and Client
The ideal candidate will have:
• Industry related qualification and MRICS or MNZIQS certified would be desired
• 10 years plus working as a QS in the construction industry
• Strong leadership and competent in negotiation and client relationship building
• Strong communication and technical skills
• Ability to motivate a team and mentor junior staff
This is a great opportunity to join a proactive and innovative team. In return for your great work they will reward you with a competitive salary, positive culture, interesting workload and career progression.
Feel free to get in touch with us now for a confidential discussion.