Senior Quantity Surveyor
- NZD120000.00 - NZD140000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 12th March 2019
- Job Type
A stable, long standing client of ours with a highly regarded reputation in the commercial, large/multi-unit residential and educational space are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on projects between $5 - $30m. They have a reliable background of delivering projects on time and on budget.
This is a majority office based role on the North Shore with a main contractor.
You duties will include cost control, cost administration, variations, client liaison, cost reporting, contract management, supporting juniors. You will be working on a variety of project and contract types from design and build, refurbishment, new build, ECI. You will need to be confident decision making while working independently in a team environment.
You will need to have experience successsfully delivering vertical builds up to $30m in New Zealand.
What's in it for you:
- Flat structure with approachable and hands on management team
- Company growth is steady meaning long term opportunity to progress within
- Social team with monthly drinks
- Very fair pay along with soft perks
Click APPLY NOW or contact Carol Kelly on 027 274 3902 to chat further about this role or others. I want to take the time to find out about who you are and what you are looking for and ensure that we do the same homework on our clients so that you have a transparent and honest process.