Senior Quantity Surveyor
- NZD120000.00 - NZD160000 per annum + bonus and company benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 5th March 2020
- Job Type
Our client is an ambitious and fast-growing national main-contract that has begun its operations over a decade ago. With a well-experienced leadership team, that has a strong understanding of the local market, they have proven themselves to be a trustworthy and reliable force when it comes down to delivering challenging commercial, residential, industrial and remediation projects.
Due to the growing project pipeline, they are on a lookout for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with strong leadership skills and the ability to manage several projects at the same time.
Key selection criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 7-10 years of Quantity Surveying experience
- Ability to manage a team of QSs and Estimators
- Successful record of tenders won
- Successful delivery of commercial projects valued over $20m
- Ability to build a good rapport with a management team and sub-contractors
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous New Zealand, Australian or UK experience is essential
In return, you will receive full support from the senior management, the opportunity to further develop your career, get rewarded for all the hard work through company incentives and a generous bonus structure.
Feel free to call Illya Golovchenko at Cobalt Recruitment on +64276049413 for a confidential discussion.