Senior Revit Technician | Drafter
- NZD90000 - NZD105000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 31st October 2018
- Job Type
About the Company:
Delivering diverse and large scale projects nation wide my client is an Industry leader who are pushing the boundaries of innovation and design. With some great Projects in the pipeline my client is expanding the team and is now recruiting for a Senior Revit Technician/Drafter to join their modernistic team.
This is a unique opportunity to get your foot in the door of this progressive Consultancy, and further develop your Leadership skills and knowledge. As a Senior Revit Technician you will be leading a team of Drafters, and working on multi-million dollar complex, commercially driven projects which are both unique and distinctive! This is an exciting and interesting challenge that will require an experienced Revit Technician who has strong Leadership qualities and exceptional drafting expertise.
About the Role:
- Managing a team of Drafters, mentoring and supporting the team
- Producing technical drawings and documentation in Revit
- Delivering structural design projects across a broad range in a timely manner
- Problem solving technical and design issues
- Attending management meetings and providing technical input
To be successful:
- At least 4 years of REVIT structural drafting experience
- Demonstrated technical and detailing skills with a high level of attention to detail to all your work
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and be comfortable
- Proven background in meeting timelines
- Project experience in commercial and industrial is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and well organised
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team
If you believe you can do all of the above, and have a positive outlook please email your CV (ideally in word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly-Jo on Ph. 027 2743203.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.