Senior Site Manager
- NZD110000.00 - NZD150000 per annum + Vehicle, Phone, Laptop
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 7th November 2019
- Job Type
Our client is one of New Zealand's original contractors established over 100 years ago and developed a reputation for being one of the top-performing and trustworthy construction companies in the country. They always benchmark their performance against both New Zealand and international industry standards, setting ambitious targets and using the lessons learned to drive continuous improvement.
They currently require a strong Senior Site Manager or Project Manager on $90m development in Auckland Central. Ideal applicant would have successfully managed sites with another Tier 1 contractor or has worked as a Project Manager in Tier 2 environment and is looking for the next step up.
In return, they offer a highly competitive remuneration package, ongoing training, supportive environment, job security and opportunity to join a team of like-minded and driven professionals.
Key selection criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Successful delivery of $50m+ commercial projects
- Experience in Hotels and High-end apartments would be beneficial
- Excellent understanding of New Zealand's building codes and H&S
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal/external stakeholders and subcontractors
- Excellent communication skills
- New Zealand Residency or valid work permit
Please note that all applicants must have New Zealand, Australian or UK experience to be considered for this role.
Feel free to reach out to Illya Golovchenko on +64276049413 for a confidential discussion