Senior Site Manager
- NZD140000.00 - NZD160000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 8th July 2018
- Job Type
To be considered:
- Recent New Zealand experience is essential for this particular role
- Minimum 6 years experience as a Site Manager with proven experience of undertaking senior duties
- Experience on commercial construction projects over $30m (high rise or complex build experience preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to produce high quality reports.
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in dealing with complex issues, and deploys sound problem solving methodology.
This is a demanding role with the project already underway and requires someone who is a strategic problem solver, someone with high level communication skills and who likes to be in the thick of things.
This will be a landmark project in Auckland for years to come and a project anyone would be proud to deliver and be a part of. There is also an above market rate remuneration package on offer for the right person.
If you are interested and would like to apply online, please attach a CV or if you require more information on the role call Carol Kelly on 09 303 9093.