Senior Space Planner
- GBP55000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum + Benefits
- Rest of the World, Other
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 20th June 2018
- Job Type
Senior Space Planner - Dublin
Work in the offices of a market leading Web and IT business based in Dublin. Cobalt's client is international commercial property advisor that is seconded into this impressive global business and they require a Senior Space Planner to join their Operations team and report into the Regional Services Manager.
Working on a portfolio of ever-growing assets across Dublin, the successful individual will be responsible for overseeing the work-space occupancy and deliver an optimal solutions strategy for the business. Collaborating closely with end users, the core role will be to coordinate office moves, space plans and office re-stacks but this senior role will expand as the business require the individual to use their successes in Dublin and roll out across the EMEA region.
£55,000 to £60,000 + Benefits
- BA/BSc degree
- Experience leading a team in Space Planning
- Experience using AutoCAD software
- Strong knowledge implementing workplace strategies
- Ability to work comfortably across the business whilst partnering with an account team
- Excellent communication, management and client facing skills
- Ability to work under pressure sometimes to short deadlines
To apply for this position, please send through a CV in word format.