Senior Structural Engineer
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 27th November 2018
- Job Type
About the Company
My client are a home grown New Zealand owned and operated Consultancy, offering award winning engineering solutions to the wider Auckland region. Specialising in complete land development services including Engineering, Design, Planning and Surveying my client seek a Senior Structural Engineer to become a role model for their organisation. Due to the fully integrated nature of this Consultancy the successful candidate must have strong communication skills, with the ability to work within a cohesive and collaborative environment. Excellent client facing skills are also an essential part of this role, as you will be expected to inspire and influence key stake-holders.
- Work closer to home and avoid city traffic!
- Close to Public Transport including train & bus station
- Modern, open plan office space
- Engineering NZ Development Partners
- Fantastic team environment with a supportive management team
- Promote and genuinely foster a healthy work-life balance
- Regular social events/gatherings with the whole family invited at Xmas!
- Excellent pay and remuneration along with regular reviews.
- Highly regarded, award winning Consultancy
To be successful:
- At least 4 to 5 years experience in structural design of which at least 2 years local experience.
- Experienced in the detailed design and analysis of buildings using ETABS, SAP 2000 and/or SPACE GASS.
- Ability to lead a team of intermediate and junior engineers.
- Be an astute business developer and be able to build strong client relationships
- Have solid seismic design experience.
- Sound knowledge of NZ building /structural codes
- Self-motivated with a real passion for Structural Engineering.
- Both commercially and technically focused
- Have a passion for innovation and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a company that fosters diversity, professional development, business and family. They are looking for candidates that align with these values, and want to constantly be working on unique projects. If you feel you can add technical skills alongside senior leadership this could be a perfect business for you.
Please email your CV (ideally in Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly-Jo Ward for a confidential chat on Ph. 027 274 3203