- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 26th September 2019
- Job Type
- Short term Contract
- Opportunity to grow your experience
An Auckland based civil engineering construction company specialising in infrastructure, drainage, pipe jacking, tunnelling, sheet-piling and shaft construction.
- Innovative methodologies and technologies
- A professional, technically skilled team
- A focused and well-resourced project management team
- Rigorous compliance with health and safety, quality and environmental requirements
- Being responsive and pro-active in customer service and communication
- Working in partnership alongside clients to achieve the best outcomes for all stakeholders
A highly professional operation with robust systems and processes in place. The company has continued to experience significant growth over time, becoming the go-to partner for demanding civil engineering projects.
All their work is carried out under robust quality controls from the work's specifics to every element of record management. The commitment to our client's outcomes, health and safety, the environment and the communities in which they work is second to none
About you :
- You will be a hands on Site Engineer who can step up to the plate
- Flexible and adaptable
- Drainage Experience
- Driven and Motivated to work in a team or by yourself
If you are a skilled Site Engineer looking for a change or short a term project to work on please APPLY now.