- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Engineering
- 7th March 2019
- Job Type
- Competitive Salary Packages
- Challenging Projects
- Global Company
About the Company:
Cobalt are partnered with a leading global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society's main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.
About the Role:
Our client are looking for a number of contractors and permanent roles for experienced site engineers on a large scale road project in the Auckland region. Working as a key part of an experienced team you will be responsible programming, planning, procurement, risk assessment, on site supervision, ensuring all work is performed safely and that production targets are met.
Key requirements for the role include;
- Relevant trade qualifications (2-3 years experience)
- Strong focus on Health & Safety with the ability to effectively lead the team through a challenging build
- Extensive experience on medium to large scale civil projects with a specific focus on earthworks or roading
- Strong leadership ability with effective negotiation and communication skills
- Full drivers licence and relevant industry tickets
- This is a great opportunity to work on a large scale long term project.
For more information contact Meta Apuula at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 027 274 1924