Site Foreman / Leading Hand
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Supervision
- 10th August 2018
- Job Type
If you are ambitious, hardworking and would like to join a tight knit commercial construction team that "work hard and play hard" then this is the role for you!
My client is looking for a self motivated Site Foreman / Leading hand with a minimum 2 years New Zealand experience (preferably in Auckland) working on commercial projects. You will have a passion for the construction industry which drives you to be the best you can be! They have a vibrant and youthful culture and are looking for someone with good energy and a solid work ethic to join the team.
- Supervision and coordination of site personnel and subcontractors
- Reporting of all relevant site activities and managing the quality of work performed
- Supervise and monitor (daily) construction works
- Ensure site works are being performed in accordance to policies and plans
- Arrange meetings as necessary to facilitate construction works
- Receive and review shop drawings
- Liaising and coordinating with subcontractor's
In this role you will gain invaluable experience and grow quickly, enabling you thrive in a company that will develop you and reward your ambition!
If this opportunity sounds like the one for you then Katie on 027 604 9413 to discuss in more detail or email email@example.com