Site Manager ($20m - west/south west location)
- NZD110000.00 - NZD130000.00 per annum + vehicle allowance, laptop, phone
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 19th February 2019
- Job Type
A stable, long standing client of ours with a highly regarded reputation in the commercial, large/multi-unit residential and educational space are looking for a Site Manager to lead this $20m project from the front end to delivery. You will have other professionals who have been with the company for years working alongside you however you will take the lead. This particular project is just west of the city on Gt North Rd however the company do projects all over Auckland so there are other projects upcoming to choose from.
You will lead the project from setting up site works, organizing subcontractors, instructing site activities right through to final stage quality assurance and handover. You must have experience running a site from beginning to end and be comfortable on sites in excess of $15m that use concrete and steel.
What's in it for you:
- Flat structure with approachable and hands on management team
- Company growth is steady meaning long term opportunity to progress within
- Social team with monthly drinks
- Very fair pay along with soft perks
***Please be aware that for this particular role applicants must have at least 1 year New Zealand experience on a vertical build - full project. Also need to have a valid visa***
Click APPLY NOW or contact Carol Kelly on 027 274 3902 to chat further about this role or others. I want to take the time to find out about who you are and what you are looking for and ensure that we do the same homework on our clients so that you have a transparent and honest process.