Site Manager - Developer
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 26th November 2018
- Job Type
I am currently working with a well known family owned Developer currently looking for a Site Manager to join their dynamic team. Roles like this do not come around often with this company as their people rarely leave. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the best of the best on projects ranging from $50M to $250M.
Not only has this company worked on famous projects in Auckland, they have a pipeline of progressive developments. They have a solid reputation in the market and with this company the sky is the limit!
To be suitable for this role you must have:
- 10+ years New Zealand experience working on large scale commercial projects
- A trade background is essential
- Experience managing large teams and sub contractors
- The ability to solve problems efficiently and effectively and foresee issues that may arise
- Good connections in the Auckland market
- Proven experience of meeting deadlines on time and within budget
The role will include:
- Responsibility for the whole project site
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Liaising with clients, consultants and subcontractors
- Ensuring site safety is adhered to at all times
- Checking and preparing reports
You will be running a redevelopment based in the CBD and with this company behind you your career will continue to thrive and your experiences grow!
If this sounds like "the one" and you are entitled to work in New Zealand, hit the Apply Now button below and send through your CV. Alternatively , for a confidential discussion call Katie on 09 303 9093!