Site Manager - Interiors / façade
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 29th January 2019
- Job Type
If you are looking to work for a company that are values based, award winning and have projects from $50M+ then this is the company for you!
They are currently looking for a Site Manager to join their team working on a project that will give you that feel good factor. With a great reputation in the industry and a solid history of delivering projects on time, they have hundreds of satisfied and repeat clients. They are a company that brings innovation and flair to their projects, they develop their people and have built strong bonds throughout the industry.
To be suitable for this role you must have:
- New Zealand experience working on large scale commercial projects
- 5+ years onsite experience is a must
- Trade qualified
- Interiors or façades experience
- Experience managing teams and subcontractors
- Managed large scale projects
- Proven experience of meeting deadlines on time and within budget
With a great package to boot this is a role with great potential with a fantastic company! If this role sounds like "the one" for you then hit the "Apply" button and send through you CV! Alternatively if you would like to have a detailed chat give Katie a call on 09 303 9093.