Site Manager - Interiors
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 2nd October 2018
- Job Type
A well established leader in their field, this commercial fit-out and construction company are looking for a Site Manager to join them on a new project worth $3.5M. You will be joining a skilled team that are renowned for their ability to deliver projects that are above and beyond expectations. They have repeat clients as their work is always done with a panache that no other company can provide. As a tight knight team they pride themselves on their culture and openness in the workplace.
To be considered for this role:
- New Zealand experience as a Site Manager in a construction and fit-out environment
- Proven relationships within the construction industry with clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Managed whole teams onsite including subcontractors
- Trade background within the construction industry
- Strong knowledge and experience in OHS
If you are a motivated and a focused individual who has a passion for this industry then this is the role for you. If you are entitled to work in New Zealand, register your interest by hitting the Apply Now button below and send through your CV with a covering letter. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Katie on 09 303 9093.