Site Manager - medium sized project
- NZD110000 - NZD1300000 per annum + vehicle
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 6th November 2018
- Job Type
This is a rare opportunity to join this very lucrative kiwi company in a Site Manager position. They are currently requiring an experienced Site Manager to keep up with their busy workload. This is a company highly invested in their staff, their staff and their community.
They are a medium sized commercial contractor with an extremely stable team and this is a rare opportunity to join them. The average tenure of staff in the company is over 10 years which is a real testament to the the company, their management and culture but also the style they work in and the clients they choose to work alongside. With strong client relationships and largely repeat business it's no wonder that this company have won several awards for their work in the past and are almost unrivalled in their niche of the market.
You will be working on projects between $2 - $20m initially which can vary from schools to warehouses to apartments. While part of a larger team you will be able to work autonomously, with confidence in your ability and knowledge of sites of this size. You role will include but is not limited to:
- Coordinating trades
- Keeping site diary, H & S, QA,
- Instructing and guiding team including company's own trade labour too
- Full cycle SM duties as you will be on site from ground to delivery
Key to being successful in this role:
- Minimum 5 years in a Site Management role on commercial projects with majority NZ experience essential and strong employment record
- Must be from a trade background
- Hands on experience in projects in excess of $15m - managerial and technical skills required
- Proven record of performance and delivery
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- You will need to be someone who is an honest and loyal worker as well as being someone who can lead and drive teams.
- You will have a strategic mind who can see the big picture as well as have an eye for detail
A new team member will need to be someone who has a genuine desire to contribute to a team focused business that values company culture and the input of it's people. Along with a great environment and fantastic team members, on offer is a very competitive salary, a vehicle, laptop and phone.
*To be considered for this role you must be a permanent resident
Please click apply now or call Carol on 09 303 9093 if you are interested in this role or interested in hearing about similar roles. All conversations are treated confidentially