Site Manager - mid sized projects
- NZD1010 - NZD120000.00 per annum + ute
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 5th November 2018
- Job Type
A highly reputable mid tier commercial contractor are looking to take on a Site Manager to support their new project growth. Having been around for over 20 years, they have weathered the ups and downs of Auckland's construction market and many of their staff have been there from the early days, proving the tenacity, stability and character of this company.
A family run business they treat their staff as such and this along with a variety in projects style and good clients is why people stay so long. To be a part of this team you will need;
- Trade background
- Minimum 6 years experience in construction with 2 of those in management
- Worked on projects in excess of $10m from start to finish
- Stable employment background
- Willingness to learn and clear communication skills
- Available to work on projects all over Auckland
- Full scope site management of projects between $5 - $25m
- Projects ranging from educational to commercial, new build and refurbs
- Organising subbies
- Setting out work and ensuring its accuracy
- Monitoring project: QA, site diary, H & S
- Short term programming
In return you will be part of a business who treat their staff like family, you will get to work on a variety of projects in an autonomous role, you will receive a salary betwen 100k - 120k and a Ute and usual benefits.
If this role is something you are interested in hearing more about then please click "Apply now" or contact Carol on 09 303 9093. If this role is not quite you or perhaps you are thinking of moving roles in the New Year then please still get in contact as some of our roles are not advertised and other roles have delayed start dates.