Site Manager - Rail
- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000 per annum + Company Car, Pension, Travel costs
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 23rd January 2020
- Job Type
Position: Site Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 plus Strong Benefits
Our client is one of the leading construction businesses in the UK with IIP Gold status. As a family-owned business, they have the freedom and flexibility to take a different approach. They focus on creating structures and spaces that provide an environment for people to thrive in and solutions for their customers that provide a better experience during the creation.
Due to their continued success within the Infrastructure sector they currently require an experienced Site Manager to deliver a variety of highways, structural and rail projects.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Extensive experience in successfully managing highways, structures and rail projects.
- You will be commercially aware and have the ability to take the lead on site, ensuring all aspects of your projects are delivered efficiently with an excellent record in quality, health, safety and environment. In addition, you will be expected to be able to plan and programme your works, prepare method statements, and manage your site team and subcontractors.
- To lead and manage the site activities, and work in a safe, profitable, planned manner to achieve the programme and deliver a quality product and service in line with the Line of Sight. To develop and maintain positive relationships, and to promote and protect the Osborne reputation whilst remaining customer focused and in line with Company policies and values.
- To lead by example by engendering the collaborative culture throughout the site team, including suppliers and customers, ensuring that everyone works towards our common vision of a vibrant delivery mechanism that delivers on promises, chosen by customers and has safety at its core.
- Has an industry recognised qualification such as a Degree, HND, NVQ or similar in a Civil Engineering/Building or related course.
- Alternatively, has gained similar qualities through work related training and experience.
- Has worked on a broad section of disciplines such as groundwork's, RC structures, steelwork, and building and can demonstrate a clear understanding in these areas.
- Experienced at working within an Infrastructure environment.
- Experience of personal responsibility in managing projects up to £3 million.
- Correct CSCS card.
- PTS (if required) and other identified training.
- Good level of IT skills.
- Good level of programming and Conditions of contract (NEC, ICE etc.) knowledge.
With a keen eye for detail, you will ensure that all aspects of your role are delivered efficiently and to a high standard. Our client offers a great environment to work in with real opportunities for you to shine, deliver great work and develop your career, whatever stage it's at, as well as a great rewards package that gives you security and recognises your contribution.
Please do not hesitate to contact Joshua Misailidis on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call on 020 7478 2576 in confidence for a more comprehensive discussion surrounding what we feel is an excellent opportunity for a Site Manager.